Hot Water Heater Replacement
Water heaters are an integral part of commercial and home property. They provide hot and cold water for tasks such as showering. If your heater isn’t up-to-code, you may be risking serious health issues from bacteria growth in tap water. Carbon monoxide emissions from a faulty water heater can also be hazardous. How do we avoid catastrophes? Take stock of your unit’s age and provide appropriate upkeep with maintenance. If there are signs of total replacement, do it ASAP! Delaying the process will make it more costly in the long run. You can count on our team at The Heating Cooling Doctor for high-quality installations that will give years of service! We have technicians with extensive training who specialize in installing new, energy-efficient tankless water heaters. So don’t hesitate any longer when looking into replacing your unit today. We know how important this decision is. We want every customer to feel confident knowing they’re getting a quality product from us without breaking their bank account. Contact us now for a free consultation!
How The Heating Cooling Doctor Can Help
When you need a job done right, leave it to the experts. Our experts at The Heating Cooling Doctor can install or replace your water heater with extreme caution and professionalism in mind!
- We make sure your water heater is safe and secure with proper ventilation.
- We know that you’re busy, so we’ll make sure your installation is quick and painless. We have the experience to install anything from a new water heater in one room, or an entire home remodel project!
- We have the perfect one for your home when you need a new water heater! We ensure that our units are compliant with all the latest industry standards set by the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 2015.
- We make sure that all cold and hot pipes are correctly routed so there won’t be any problems when it comes to getting fresh doses from faucets or showerheads!
- We make sure that all installations follow local building codes. We want our customers’ homes or businesses to comply aesthetically and legally so they can feel confident about what’s happening inside their own space!
- We can help remove your old unit from the property safely and dispose of it correctly according to regulatory guidelines. We make sure no dirty chemicals or waste materials end up in landfills!
- We have the know-how to fix and install your water heater! No matter what type you need, whether it is a tankless or gas water heater. We also offer services for electric water heaters and solar power systems. Call us today before someone else does because this isn’t something that should be left unattended too long.
When it’s time for a new water heater, it’s time to call The Heating Cooling Doctor! We’re here to help with any questions you may have about your options or the process in general. Give us a call today for a free consultation!
Our Hot Water Heater Replacement Process
The first step in any replacement process is appropriately removing the old unit. This can be a tricky and dangerous task if not done correctly. That is why our team takes extra care while doing so. We will ensure that your new water heater is the correct size and model for your home before starting the installation process. Once the new unit is in place, our team will test it to ensure it’s running efficiently and effectively. We’ll go over the proper maintenance techniques with you to ensure your new water heater lasts for as long as possible.
The Heating Cooling Doctor Difference
There are many reasons to choose The Heating Cooling Doctor for your water heater replacement needs.
We’re a locally owned and operated business serving the area for nearly 20 years.
We’re dedicated to providing the best possible service to our customers and always stand behind our work.
We also offer financing options to make the replacement process as easy and stress-free as possible.
Contact us today to learn more about our water heater replacement services!
Other Water Heater Services We Offer
You can trust The Heating Cooling Doctor for all of your water heater needs, including:
Emergency Heating services: We know that water heater problems can happen anytime, so we offer 24/7 emergency services. We’ll be there when you need us, day or night!
Heating Maintenance: We offer maintenance services to keep your water heater running smoothly and help prevent future problems.
Heating Installation: If your water heater is having problems, we can help! We offer repair & Installation services for all types of water heaters.
Call us today at +1 646-820-0196 to schedule a free consultation!